Entegral reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service at any time. Any new features that change or enhance the current Service, which includes the release of new features, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such system updates shall constitute your consent to such changes. The most current version of the Terms of Service can be viewed at any time at: https://www.entegral.net/terms-and-conditions/
Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account with Entegral.
A. OMS General & Base General
- Only registered estate agents may sign up for the OMS / Base. If you are a South African estate agent, you will need a valid and active EAAB number to subscribe;
- You will be required to provide your legal business name, full name, email address and contact number to activate your account;
- You may not resell the Service unless there is a formal contract with Entegral allowing this service;
- A subscription package may only be used by one office; should your company have more offices in various locations each office will be required to sign up for their own OMS, Base or Sync subscription;
- You may not use your subscription package across multiple branches; If you require a subscription across multiple branches, each branch needs to be billed separately.
B. Use of OMS, Base and Sync Systems
- In order to use the OMS or Base system you will need a stable internet connection and access to one of the mainstream Internet browsers like Google Chrome;
- A single Base or OMS account may not be shared by multiple people, this may result in data corruption for the office;
- Entegral employs multi-level access control features throughout its systems and follows best practices to ensure we safeguard your data;
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account including a secure password;
- Base employs detailed audit trails that logs user log in and other data related activities (including the update of property mandate information);
- Entegral cannot be held responsible for damage or loss from your failure to comply with security obligations;
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose;
- You may not advertise any services disguised as a property listing;
- You may not upload logos, vector images or photos NOT related to the particular property;
- No custom features are available for development in Base, excluding brochures/reports and custom field functionality already available within the system;
C. OMS, Base, Sync ownership of data
- All data entered into the OMS, Base or Sync systems remains the property of the Client;
- Entegral has disaster recovery procedures in place, including the automatic recovery of data entered by users in all systems;
- No client data will be shared or sold to any 3rd party without your permission;
- All clients can opt in or out of sharing property listing data for advertising purposes, to 3rd party portals;
- All Flex website newsletter and property alert emails systems have opt-in and out mechanisms built in as standard;
- Entegral does not take any responsibility for users who delete their own data, or deletes data from another user in the same office where they have the rights to do so. Entegral can however assist with the restoring of data if required at a fee;
- Entegral does not claim any intellectual property rights over material you upload to the service;
- Entegral will not make available any property address information or other sensitive data not normally published on websites for advertising purposes unless you mark property mandates to expose addresses;
D. Optional Base Google API integration service
- Entegral provides an optional service to connect a Base user profile to their Google account.
- Lead import function: The service provides read only functionality to automatically import lead data from portals into Base by scanning the user’s Google email account for applicable emails. This lead import data is stored in Base.
- Calendar sync function: The service provides functionality to automatically synchronise the user’s Google Calendar from events updated within Base.
- No Entegral employee has direct access to any user’s Google email or calendar accounts as part of this service.
- Entegral employees can access a user’s imported Google Email leads as part of their support and code debugging roles.
- Entegral complies with the Google API services: User Data Policy as set out in on this page.
E. Email acceptable use policy
- Spamming is forbidden. Spamming includes, without limitation, the transmission of unsolicited communications through the Entegral e-mail, OMS, Base, discussion boards and similar facilities used for the purposes of communicating with other persons, creating false accounts for the purpose of sending Spam, sending unauthorized e-mail via open, third party servers, sending e-mails to users who requested to be removed from the mailing list and selling or exchanging the e-mail address of any person without that person’s consent.
- Entegral reserves the right to suspend or terminate the services in accordance with its General Terms should you breach this policy.
- As an Entegral customer, should you infringe this policy, you will be held liable for any costs incurred by Entegral, both monetary and in reputation.
- This is our first and most stringently enforced policy. Abusive behaviour can severely damage an online reputation and business. We will not tolerate such incidents of abuse.
F. Flex websites
- Where Entegral has developed a Flex agency website that is integrated with the OMS, Base, or Sync systems;
- The graphic design elements developed for the Client are the ownership of the Client;
- Static content added to the website are owned by the Client;
- The website backend code remains the ownership of Entegral;
- Entegral reserves the right to add the company name, namely ‘Powered by Entegral’ to the footer of the website developed by Entegral; Removal of the ‘powered by Entegral’ will be charged at an additional fee;
- The website can only be hosted on Entegral’s platform and cannot be transferred to another hosting service provider;
- No code access (e.g. FTP) of websites are provided to clients;
- Entegral provides clients with unlimited bandwidth on their websites;
- In cases where the login details of the Flex TL website is provided to the client, Entegral will no longer be liable for any changes made to the website. Should Entegral have to restore any broken or faulty pages caused by a third party (requested by the client), the client will be quoted at our standard rates per hour;
- All Agent and Office themes are template-based. Should the client require changes, additional features or other requirements that do not form part of the standard, generic theme, the client will be required to make use of our custom hosting and support option.
G. Sync Listing Syndication Service
- Developers appointed by the client for implementation of this service will need to have minimum required experience in using REST API web services;
- Strict time frames are to be followed and development will have to be completed and delivered at required times given by Entegral;
- No hotlinking of property or agent photos are allowed on external websites that are not hosted by Entegral;
- Support on this service will only be given within Entegral business hours;
- The service carries a fixed monthly fee with the amount linked to the package chosen by the agent or agency;
- The services are billed in advance on a monthly basis and is non-refundable;
- Invoices are sent out at the beginning of every month and are due on or before the last day of that month;
- Services for outstanding accounts will automatically be disabled after 7 business days of the final due date;
- Data for outstanding accounts will automatically be removed after 21 business days of the final due date;
- You are required to update Entegral with new contact details should the email billing address change;
- One month calendar written notice is required should you want to stop the subscription, or complete our online cancellation form;
- Should you make use of the internal SMS services, we will automatically debit your account with the number of SMS messages sent the previous month;
- Should you make use of our debit order system, debit orders can only be processed between the 15th and 28th of each month. Debit orders are usually processed on the 26th of each month.
- Failed debit orders carry an R199 once-off admin fee which is automatically added to your next invoice.
- All clients are subject to Entegral yearly price adjustments on 1 March irrespective of the date they sign up for such products or services
I. General support & new work requests
- Entegral support hours are weekdays 8am to 4pm SAST, excluding public holidays;
- Technical support is only provided to paying account holders inside our support hours;
- Our preferred way of support is via live chat (available in systems) or via email firstname.lastname@example.org;
- All requests for support and new work should be channelled via our email@example.com helpdesk;
- Clients are not permitted to call or message Entegral employees direct for support or new work queries during our outside of business hours; Entegral employees are instructed to forward all support requests to the helpdesk. This ensures full transparency of all work requests with the entire time, and helps us to allocate and respond to work efficiently.
- Entegral strives to respond to all support requests within one business day. The response time will vary depending on our support load with most queries handled on the same day.
- Any new work requests for changes to Flex websites are logged into a work queue and are first quoted if required. Once accepted, we strive to complete smaller work requests within 10 business days
J. Communication to Entegral Subscribers
By subscribing to any of our software, products, or services, you agree that Entegral may add you to their mailing list to receive news on new products, updates, features, or any news in general regarding Entegral’s products or service offerings. Should you wish to no longer receive any news from us, you will have the option to opt-out from our newsletter.
K. Protection of Personal Information